Terms & conditions
Please ensure you have read the following information.
- Payment should be received in full prior to the start of your course or 1:1 session unless you are paying by cash on the day of your (first) appointment.
- Group classes are offered in five week courses.
- An 8 week expiry will be in effect from the date of your first class.
- We ask that you inform us if you are unable to attend your planned class with as much notice as possible so that we can offer your space to someone on our reserve list.
- The reserve list will be in place for those members that wish to attend in a PAYG arrangement.
- If you fail to turn up to a class where you have been booked in and we haven’t received 48 hours notice, you will forfeit that class.
- If we cancel the class due to inclement weather conditions, illness or unforeseen circumstances, then we will resume the following week and extend the expiry date accordingly.
- Following completion of your five sessions you are welcome to renew your course. To allow an opportunity for any new members joining, you will be placed on a waiting list if a space is not immediately available.
- We welcome young children to attend classes with a parent or guardian, but they must be supervised by their parent or guardian at all times and remain with their puppy or dog unless specifically asked otherwise. This is to ensure the safety and well-being of all class members - human and canine - and inline with our insurance guidelines.
- Due to the current COVID restrictions we ask that you adhere to the guidelines advertised at our training centre.
PUPPY ONE-TO-ONE COURSE
- If not all sessions are completed on your course, you’ll be given the option to use your remaining balance towards other services or refunded the remaining amount but 1:1 sessions undertaken will be considered at full price.
- Course must be completed within 8 weeks of your start date otherwise you will forfeit the remaining sessions
CANCELLATION OF ONE-TO-ONE SESSIONS - (this includes remote sessions, such as Zoom or FaceTime)
- We require a minimum of 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- Any notice less than 48 hours will incur a 25% charge, less than 24 hours notice will incur a - 50% charge.
Notice of cancellation should be provided via telephone or text within this period.